Causes Of Hair Loss in Women
If the part in your hair is widening, you find bald spots, or you are shedding more than 130 hairs per day, you are most likely experiencing hair loss and need to see a Trichologist. There are different types of hair loss and many possible causes.
Mostly three types of hair loss : -
1) Anagen effluvium
2) Telogen effluvium
3) Androgenetic alopecia / Female pattern hair loss
Many thinks that hair loss only affects men . however it's turn out that approximately 50 - 60% of women will experience noticeable hair loss. The most significant type of hair loss in women is female pattern hair loss, which affects about one third of women.
Which women are likely to experience hair loss : -
- Women around age of 40.
- Women who just delivered a baby.
- Who had been affected by strong medications or chemotherapy.
- Women who use more harsh chemicals on the hair.
THE MOST COMMON TYPE OF HAIR LOSS IN WOMEN IS FEMALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS
IN THIS TYPE HAIR LOSS, HAIRS THIN OVER THE TOP OF THE HEAD AND ON THE SIDES
- Genetic thinning can cause thinning of hair along the top of your head.
- Hormonal changes as you age can trigger female pattern hair loss.
- Menopause - This type hair loss often get worse when estrogen is lost during menopause.
During trichology consultation, if you suffer from female pattern hair loss we discuss,
What is Female pattern hair loss
Causes of different types of hair loss including FPHL
How It could affect your hair growth
How can we help with hair loss related to FPHL
Other necessary information related to hair thinning
If you think you suffer from any hair or scalp related problem, contact us on
0433 401 940 or write to us at email@example.com to book
a trichology appointment. Our certified trichologist can give you right advice
about your hair problem & put you on right treatment path immediately.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEBSITE TO RECEIVE ALL NEW BLOG POSTS TO YOUR INBOX